Tagged by Galoot:
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: Cucumbers
2. Bakery: Plain Bagel
3. Meat: Lemon & Garlic Marinated Chicken Breasts
4. Frozen: Steam Fresh Broccoli
5. Dry goods: Salada Tea
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. "dress" jeans
2. Black turtleneck
3. Black loafers
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. Geezus Eff!
4. Zak! Buddy! Go!
5. I'm not saying, I'm just saying
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
2. Consume Caffeine
3. Consume Some Form of Media
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Fold laundry
2. Make myself a big mug of tea
3. Catch up on my magazines
5. Go out for coffee to Ryder's Cup or Labyrinth Press Company
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
2. Prairie Dogs
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. The Daily Show
2. The Colbert Report
3. CSI: Las Vegas
4. MTV Video Music Awards (just for a laugh)
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Cookies & Cream
Somebody stole your wallet… in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. A Ryder's Cup Coffee Card
2. Business Cards
3. A list of books to borrow from the library
4. An old picture ID from when I worked for the county
5. Tickets for my In-Laws/Matt for The Living Christmas Tree
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Go with the skater hair cut and dye it black. It'll grow out.
2. Don't go out with that guy again your sophomore year. He's an asshole and you deserve much better.
3. Find a way to do that radio gig at WBER that both Jennifer V and Joey Guisto thought you should do
4. You will make it to 30. Hang in there.
I tag Matt, just because.
We're on a mini-vaca in an area where they're experiencing forest fires (thanks asshole arsonist). It's an area that makes Clift...
I wrote this on another site: Perhaps I'm too old for the reveal-all-confessional type of blogging but reading claw marks lately ...
As of yesterday, I had gone somewhat Facebook-Free for two weeks. The "somewhat" is a bone of contention for me because I still ha...