There was all kinds of data included, but something that caught my eye were the salaries for the Executive Directors for some of the organizations. I understand that some of these organizations are quite large and offer many services, so I can see how an Executive's salary could creep into the six-figure range. I do wonder about staff salaries, though. Having previously worked in the non-profit arena, I'm well aware of the kind of salaries those jobs command. One hopes that the salaries offered to the people delivering the services are in a fair ratio to what the top executive of the non-profit makes him or herself.
- $209,139 Thomas Holt, President & CEO, Lutheran Social Services Group Inc.
- $199,688 Thomas Becker, President, Chautauqua Institution
- $138,384 Paul Cessana, Executive Director, Resource Center
- $94,943 Roberta Keller, Executive Director, Chautauqua Opportunities, Inc.
- $94,081 Ronald Sellers, President & CEO, Hospice Chautauqua County
- $89,128 Thomas Whitney, Executive Director, Southern Tier Environments for Living
- $88,946 Catherine Way, Director/Assistant director, Chautauqua-Cattaraugus Library System
- $80,308 Sue McNamara, Executive Director, Chautauqua Works (WIB Inc.)
- $70,502 Mark Eckendorf, Executive Director, YMCA of Jamestown