Monday, September 03, 2007

Clogging Arteries on Labor Day

My body really wants to cry from what I did to it at dinner time tonight. But it's Labor Day, and that means the prerequisite American dinner of grilled hot dogs (Sahlen's), macaroni & cheese (out of the box), baked beans (doctored up naturally), and a carbonated drink (generic cola). The only healthy part of this entire meal was the whole wheat bun.

We enjoyed our feast from the peaceful tranquility of our front porch, while watching our neighbor slave over painting his house. The more healthy eating lifestyle resumes tomorrow.

1 comment:

battlemaiden said...

Don't forget the very important lycopene in the ketchup, there.

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...