Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Vanilla Coke Is Back!

I don't normally get overly excited about sugary sodas that corrode the enamel on your teeth and destroy the lining of your stomach, but I was overjoyed to hear that Coca-Cola is bringing back Vanilla Coke.

When Vanilla Coke began to disappear from grocery store shelves back in 2005, I bought the last two cases of it from Wegmans. These have been savored slowly ever since. I even brought a case to SMA Mini-Con 2006 to share with the other Vanilla Coke enthusiasts.

Wikipedia: Vanilla Coke
(HT to Sabrina for instant messaging me the news)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...