Thursday, April 12, 2007

2nd Annual WBNY Alumni Bash!


The Second Annual WBNY Alumni Bash will take place this Saturday at Mohawk Place, starting at 7pm and will feature The Great Train Robbery and Nancy's Candy.

Admission is $5 and there will be a ticket auction that features items from Righteous Babe Records, VH-1/MTV, Elvis Presley CDs and DVDs, gift certificates and more. All proceeds benefit Buffalo State College radio station, WBNY.

WBNY Alumni also will be taking over the airwaves this weekend. I will be doing a show on Sunday from 10 to noon. You can listen to me, and others, online. My show will be either a Six Degrees (of separation) of The Cure, Musical Quirks & Smash-Ups, or Whatever Julia Feels Like Playing. Tune in THIS Sunday 10am-noon to find out.

Addendum: Buffalo Rising: Who needs an antenna? 91.3 WBNY-FM streams on-line.
BuffaloRoots: You're Gonna Hear Me On Your Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...