Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Blogs

Not long ago I started playing with some of the new widgets that Blogger created for the Beta setting. I think everyone has gone Beta by now, but if you haven't.. try it out. It allows you a lot more freedom to tweak template elements.

Also, I've added a category called Southern Tier Blogs. The list has been slowly growing, with the latest addition being Boon Island Blogger. I met that blog's writer, Chris, at the Chautauqua Leadership Network retreat last week. CLN will be taking up a lot of my free time this year, but hopefully I'll be able to blog about some of the things we'll be up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...