Monday, January 24, 2005

Music Meme

Snagged this made-for-Julia meme fromWeblog Wannabe.

1. What’s the total size of music files on your computer?

12.7 GB and counting.

2. What is the last CD you bought?

U2- How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (Deluxe)


3. What is the last song you listened to before you read this post?

"Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell. It was on MTV Hits and I had to look it up since I didin't catch the credits before the song began. Needless to say, I switched the channel pretty fast.

4. Name four songs that you listen to a lot or that mean a lot to you.

I am a melodic pop bitch so some of the songs I listen to a lot are just damn fun to sing along with, even if the lyrics don't always means something. Songs that are guaranteed to please include The Format "The First Single," TrebleCharger "Brand New Low," Leona Naess "Charm Attack," and XTC "The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead." Some of these mean a lot. I'm not getting into it *sticks out tongue*

5. Which three people are you passing the baton on to and why?

Whoever the hell wants to copy this and blog it as well. It's a MEME for god's sake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Buffalopundit said...

I liked this. I did it on my blog. Thanks for the idea, Julia. http://wny4clark.blogspot.com/2005/01/music-meme.html

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Tho I wonder if the RIAA is looking at this? 8-))

www.thisisali.com

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...