Friday, October 29, 2004

It's A Friday Thing..

Ok.. courtesy of Heidi:

1. Would you ever get married in Vegas?
Nope. Already did the church thing in Buffalo.

2. Favorite game show host?
Ben Stein. Back when I watched. Not that I ever did.

3. Next movie you want to see in the theaters?
Well, let's see. I would like to see Being Julia when it comes out just for the name alone. I have a bizarre interest in seeing Surviving Christmas. Then there's Ray of course and Shall We Dance?. But I'd like to the see the original first before I see the American-ized version.

4. Have you ever been a vegetarian?
No, although I did try eating a lot less meat and more items with tofu for awhile in college. I still look for vegetarian kinds of meals.

5. If you could go on a sciencey/nature type trip, where would you go?
I'd love to go back to Prince Edward Island to North Cape. Seals are part of the habitat there at certain times of the year. Plus, the geography of the land is interesting with its red dirt and wind swept shores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...