Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Selling The Drama...

In an hour and a half, I will be embarking on a trip to see if I can sell off some of the chick lit I've been acquiring the past two years. These are the kinds of books I've bought in various airports or at Target in anticipation of a trip, and then read the entire book over the course of a 3-hour flight. Yes, these books are that fast of a read. Of course, I also read the last Harry Potter book in 8 hours, so I'm sure it depends on the reader.

Why the sell-off? Well, money is partially a reason, but another main goal is the on-going de-cluttering of our house. After the wedding, I realized we have a lot of stuff. It was getting to a point where I was almost ready to call in TLC's Clean Sweep team! While a garage sale will have to be put off until next season due to a shortage in free time, Matt has promised to help me do the whole Toss-Sell-Salavation Army routine sometime before October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so much clutter... I've been thinking about selling off some stuff (for money and space) too. Tell me how the book selling goes, and how you went about it!

-Sean

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...