Friday, May 28, 2004

When the Bloggers Cause Trouble

It amuses me how the news media goes bonkers over various blogs sometimes. Some examples:

The Blog
Rance: A person who may be a celebrity in Hollywood skewering Hollywood and celebrities in a blog.

The Story
Reuters: "Hollywood Mystery Man 'Rance' Has Internet Abuzz"

The Blog
Washingtonienne (Archived)

The Story
Washington Post: "A Diarist's Safe-Sex Proviso" (Scroll Down)

The Blog
She's A Flight Risk

The Story
Wired News: Blogger-Catch Me If You Can

Being one of the types of bloggers that will probably never get that kind of widespread attention is a good thing. Of course that could all change tomorrow, but since I have no plans to do anything radical that disrupts the planetary alignments, I think I'm safe for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...