Wednesday, March 17, 2004

A Little Bit of Irish From Someone Else

We have a winner in the St. Patrick's Day theme for blogs. Now, you might think that the lovely Jenny would get it since her graphics and projects are borderline obsessive when it comes to themed-holidays, but this year Patrick wins hands down. And not just because he wrote overly nice things about this blog. Lord knows I'm not clever enough to sit down and think of witty little limericks and rhymes in honor of the guy from Wales who went to Ireland to convert the Pagans. But you know... that would make him Welsh, not Irish. I do happen to be a little Welsh (and not like THAT), so maybe I'll celebrate some tonight afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...