Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The Lays Potato Chip Theory

Sabrina turned me onto this article titled Heteroflexible -- or Fauxmosexual?. I went in with a sketchy attitude but decided that the studies aren't far off. I do believe there is real fluidity of sexuality, especially for women. This also goes along with that other study from a year or two back that stated that women are turned on by anything that moves basically. This study and that study basically concur with the fact that men don't seem to be as fluid as women when it comes to sexuality. Either that or pressures from peers and society are still too great for men to feel as anywhere near as comfortable as women in exploring same-sex relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...