Sunday, February 01, 2004

Dean v. Kerry

To put it bluntly, I've gotten all kinds of shit from people for supporting Dean after the news media went overboard on his Iowa concession speech. Quick note on that, if you listen to that speech as recorded from someone in the audience, the yell is barely noticable due to all the noise. Also, most of the major news organizations (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox) admit that they ran that story too much and that maybe they shouldn't have done the story to begin with.

So, here's a decent commercial dealing with Kerry v. Dean (requires Windows Media Player). It's a good ad other than the fact that I would change who does the speaking since it's a little grating in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...