Wednesday, December 10, 2003

The Lights Are Shining Bright

The tree is decorated. Next year we'll need to buy a bigger tree since our current tree is sagging a little under the weight of our ornaments. In fact, since the tree is in a corner and I had hung a lot of ornaments in the front, the tree threatened to wobble over until I hung some heavier-but-necessarily-"important" ornaments in the back. I also was forced to put some heavier ornaments that could stand on their own on the mantle of our fireplace. I can't really say forced since they look nice there, but I'd like to have them all on the tree next year. I now suspect that we're one of the few couples I know that has a Winnie-the-Pooh/Death Star themed Christmas tree. There's only one Death Star ornament, but what more do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...