Sunday, November 16, 2003

Sabres In Rochester

A quick note on the Sabres game in Rochester this past Wednesday night. It rocked! Hardcore! Even though the game ended in a tie, it certainly had some quality moments. And we won't get into who made the "kiss cam" much to his almost chagrin. Yeah, we're not into PDA's too much but I think what made it worse is that I got an email from a friend a few days later titled "tonsil hockey". We still don't know how he knew about that since we don't think he was at the game. But anyway! Game was great. It certainly was awesome to attend a sold-out game in the old hometown arena. Especially awesome to be that close to the rink (closer than the 300s at HSBC!) and see Rory play. Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...