Monday, November 03, 2003

Only A Day And Some

We're winding down the hours before Elections. Perhaps that isn't the best way to categorize it since there's still a sense of urgency. That nervousness of waiting for it to get here, to make sure people vote (VOTE DAMNIT!), and then waiting for the results. We have a general good feeling about some of the city races, but countywide we're not terribly certain what will happen. We'll see.

Now for something completely different.

The weekend wasn't too bad. I don't remember much of it because I was either cooped up inside doing various election-related work or I was out delivering literature for our city-wide lit drop on Saturday. I'm cursing the weather centers for the bad read-outs they had on this weekend. Up until Thursday, this past weekend was supposed to be gorgeous. Partly sunny and warm. Well, the warmth did exist but the dampness from the mist that hung in the air from Friday night onwards was the killer. It's supposedly real nice out right now, but this ever-present fog makes it seem quite dreary. Tomorrow they're saying 70's and partly sunny. Again. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...