Wednesday, October 22, 2003

What the Hell Am I Doin' Drinking In L.A. At Twenty-Six.. oh wait

Damn! Forgot to listen to that song one last time while it was relevant yesterday. *grins* Ah well. Even though today will be a bust in terms of lotsandlotsandlots of work (regular and political), this weekend should be fun. Matt is taking me out to dinner to Olive's, a new Italian restaurant (yeah, like we needed another one in this county), on Saturday and on Sunday we're meeting up with my parents in Buffalo for an early dinner somewhere. I'm torn between the Lake Effect Diner which would be pure kitsch and Ambrosia since the Greek food is soooo good there. Anyone have family-friendly suggestions for a dinner place in Buffalo? Has to be open at 1:30pm on a Sunday. In the meantime, here's to another year! Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...