Friday, September 05, 2003

Hanging Up the Clothesline

I will be making my mostly annual trip to Rochester this weekend for the Clothesline Festival on Saturday. This year will be a bit different as I will be stopping first in Brockport tonight for EagleFest '03. I'm going for the music actually, and hopefully to connect with some friends. I'm hoping that since I came into work early today (by mistake) that I will be able to leave early, thus seeing part of my friend Darren's band, Veluxe, perform at the festival. Otherwise, I'll be all around this weekend I imagine. A trip to Rochester is starting to become incomplete if I don't catch a film at The Little and coffee at Java's. The only problem is that I really want to see at least four people while I'm in town (if not more). Let's see how much I can cram into one weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...