Thursday, July 17, 2003

Sabres in Rochester

I'm super-psyched about the fact that the Buffalo Sabres are playing a pre-season and regular season game at the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY. I was so excited that I ordered three 4-packs. This includes the two Rochester games and two Buffalo games. One pack is for my dad and the other two are for Matt and me. We'll miss the first Rochester game, so my dad will be able to take two of his buddies (one of them maybe being my mom). I'm really shooting to get to the November 12th game since the Sabres will be playing against the New Jersey Devils. The Buffalo games we're going to are against Anaheim and Toronto. Politically, I'm not a huge Golisano fan, but when it comes to the Buffalo Sabres, he rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...