Friday, May 16, 2003

You Can Go Your Own Way


The Fleetwood Mac show in Buffalo last night was pretty amazing. The Buffalo News had a review in today's paper. For me, it was about seeing a band that had some great tunes. I also was curious to hear Stevie Nicks in action. She was in top form and Lindsey Buckingham surprised me with his stamina and enthusiasm. A good concert all around. I was especially happy to hear them perform "Don't Stop" even though I tend towards the misty-eyed side of the matter since it reminds me of the good ol' days when all we were worried about was whether Chelsea would grow up to be a pretty girl and what pretty girl was gettin' it on with the President. Oh come on, you know you're a wee bit nostalgic for those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...