Thursday, May 15, 2003

The Dangerous Place that This Is..


The Buffalo News always gives me something to laugh about. This week it would be The Buzz, which appears every Thursday on the front of the Life & Arts page. Scroll down to the "Be On Guard" paragraph and read what Mary Kunz is saying about this humble county.

That little clip did tip me off that the Chautauqua Institution concert schedule has been released. I may just make it to a concert there this summer. I've always wanted to see the Indigo Girls and Huey Lewis would be hard to pass up. What a disappointment about KC and The Sunshine Band though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...