Saturday, May 24, 2003

Quebec City

I'm doing the time travel thing and posting updates to my blog before things actually happen. Today through Monday morning my family and I are in Quebec City. The bed and breakfast we're staying at is French in the sense that I'm fairly certain that the owner's first language is French. Should be interesting! Also, keep an eye out for news about forest fires. While there's rain being predicted for most of the first half of our trip, this area has been in a dry season and there have been some problems with fires.

And my link for the day: Lonely Planet: Traveling with tolerance and Understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...