Friday, May 23, 2003

Soon to be out of here


I'm counting down the hours and minutes before I leave on vacation. Wouldn't you know the radio station I used to work for took a huge shot at our administration today. Craziness. So while my co-worker is working frantically to clear up that mess.. which it isn't.. it's just political b.s., I will be making my merry way out of here. I'm so mean *grins* Anyway, I had a few free moments in my day so I worked on something that will hopefully give you something to read over the next week. So check back over the next 7 days and there should be a couple small updates. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...