Thursday, March 06, 2003

Sleepy


After coming in an hour late yesterday, I went home for 3 1/2 hours so I could sleep. I had to come back later in the afternoon to lead a tour around our government buildings and then go to a meeting at 6pm. It was one of those could-have-slept-all-day days. Bleh. I think it all caught up with me, finally. I feel better today since I slept in again, but I have a sinus headache. Thank god for pms pills. I'd be in much worse shape otherwise. We're looking at two more reception halls this Saturday. That will bring the grand total to 6 halls we will have looked at. I'm hoping the one place (Lily of the Valley) will work out since their prices look good and the food is supposedly good there as well. The cheapest place (with good food reputation) is a Falcon's Hall that looks like a school gym with low ceilings. Not my idea of a good place for a wedding reception. I don't care how many decorations you put up, I know it will still look like an all purpose room. Ah well. Hopefully we can rest a little easier once this is all settled. I'm at wit's end right now and I don't think I can take much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...