Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Not a War Blog.. I Promise

With all the stuff going on with Iraq, it seems like my blog topics have been leaning more toward war blogging than Julia blogging. No worries, I'm still all fluff and stuff. I just like to link items that interest me and that I think others might be interested in as well. I'm not one of those types that watch the ticker at the bottom of the cable news channels with baited breath or constantly scan Google news for the latest updates on whether the UN was going to vote to scratch their butts or what. When I see something interesting, I see it. Otherwise, the anti-newsy in me comes out when it comes to this stuff. Pretty odd for someone who used to report the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...