Sunday, February 02, 2003

Feel Free To Take More Suggestions!

I swear there's a contingency of folk in this area that are reading my blog, I've been complaining since I moved here 3 1/2 years ago that there wasn't a place to get sushi and there weren't any coffeeshops open past 3pm. If you've been following, you know that last weekend we discovered that the Chinese restaurant we frequent now has a sushi shop inside. Last night, I made Matt stop by a coffeeshop that just opened (Riders Cup Coffee) in Lakewood. I hadn't seen if they had evening hours, but we were in the area. I walked inside and admired the cool seating that was part regular table seating, and against the wall seating (very cool backdrop). I walked up to the counter, noting the many choices of caffienated beverages and goodies to eat, and saw the hours sheet. The coffeeshop is open until 9pm every day. I've also heard rumours that we may get a Krispy Kreme, but I'm not sure how credible my source is on that one. Barnes & Nobles? Target? Cool Record Store? Anyone? Anyone?

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...