Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Um.. Happy New Year?

Originally, Matt and I were just going to stay home and continue watching An Evening With Kevin Smith to bring in the New Year. We ended up leaving at 11pm to go see his brother's band play and see his family, who had all turned out to see Dave play as well. It was ok. I was just so tired. When I got home from work at 4:30-ish yesterday, I lay down on the couch and fell asleep for an hour and a half. Matt was a little ticked because he had gotten the fixings for steak fajitas. That's ok, we can have that today. I've just been so tired lately. Add that on top of the other stuff, and I'm no happy fun ball. After we saw the ball drop last night, Matt said to me later, "Happy New Year?" I answered, "No, not really."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...