Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Hormones or Otherwise


I feel I must apologize for the prolonged whining, carrying-on's lately. I have been pretty moody and am still trying to figure out how to break out of it. Also, it's driving Matt nuts since he can't figure out what's wrong with me. Part of me blames unhappiness with work, but Matt says I'm just trying to pin my mood on something tangible. Who knows? Although I'm not sure if my little fantasy of getting laid off is just a result of being lazy, or truly dissatisfied with work. Then of course I feel guilty. I should be very glad to have a job. And if I'm not happy with it, then I should get to figuring out how to change the environment so I am happy. See what I mean about whining? So when my mind isn't going a million miles an hour freaking out about various projects looming ahead, I am trying to find some kind of balance. F*ck. I just remembered something else coming up. Ah well. I'll catch you on the flipside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...