Friday, January 10, 2003

Snow, Snow, Snow


We're getting hammered with snow across the county. We should have at least 2 feet of new snow in parts of the county by the end the weekend. We always laugh that if the weather forecasters say it's snowing in Chautauqua County, that they probably mean Mayville. Inevitably, it's always snowing here. That's almost no exaggeration. On the positive front, snowmobile trails across the county will be re-opened this week. Not that I snowmobile, but the sport has a $15 million impact on the county and an insurance glitch of a kind had shut down 70% of our trails these past two weeks. Thankfully, that's all worked out now across New York state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...