Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Let the Good Times Roll...

Besides being a line from a pretty good song by The Cars, it's also the catch phrase du jour down in a little city called New Orleans. Matt and I are headed there next weekend and have finally started researching places we would like to go while in town. Yahoo! actually has a good overview along with some good suggestions from this site. I'm also hoping we'll hear from Matt this week since he's been there a few times. In exchange, we're offering to pick up some Mardi Gras items for whenever his bash will be this year. So for those thinking I need a vacation, it's coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...