Saturday, December 21, 2002

Your Candy Woman At Work


Today is candy day. As soon as this is published I will be downstairs in the kitchen, whipping out batch after batch of homemade peanut brittle and fudge. If anyone would like my very easy, microwave recipes for these two candies, just email me. I've been making these two candy recipes since third grade for my relatives at Christmas-time. I personally think my peanut brittle is the better of the two and kicks ass in general. I estimated that I'll have to make at least six to seven batches of peanut brittle and at the very least, four batches of fudge. Awwwww... sugar sugar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...