Tuesday, December 17, 2002


Word

As received and copied from the TMBG mailing list:

"GIGANTIC" EXCERPT ON ABC THIS FRIDAY!
After getting great reviews and winning over festival audiences all around the country, we are very happy to announce that a half hour except of "Gigantic: A Tale of Two Johns" is going to be broadcast at 12 midnight EST on ABC's Nightline UpClose series this Friday. Set your Tivo or make some popcorn and cuddle round the nation's electronic hearth and enjoy Ted Koppel's introduction! This is a full half hour network exclusive excerpt from AJ Schnack's documentary. Cross your fingers that the leaders of the world don't do something crazy and bump this special event!


Woo-hoo! I missed the movie when it was in Rochester, but I'm not going to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...