Thursday, December 19, 2002


A Brief Thaw

The weather turned warmer today, making me feel a little more alive and rejuvenated. That's not to say that I'm more in the spirit of the season. The warmer air actually made me crave spring even more so. Ah well. At least I have a few things off my back work-wise. Things will "calm" down a weensy-bit for the next week. There are a couple big things coming up that need to be addressed, but phase one of a project I'm working on is done. That's good.

This weekend will be filled with wrapping presents, making peanut brittle and fudge, going to dinner with a friend of ours, and other holiday-ish items (aka alcohol imbibing). My only regret in the gift-buying area is that I was unaware that Crossroads, a farm and craft market here in the county, was open until this weekend. I could have gotten a lot of shopping done there, especially with all the discounts they will have this Saturday. I'll just have to remember for next year.

By the way, our tree still isn't decorated. Anyone interested in taking up the task?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...