Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Tipsy-ing Over Election Results

Alcohol really works at deadening the pain along with clouding judgement. Matt fixed me a stiff Gin & Tonic as I monitored election results on votechautauqua.com, CNN, and various tv stations. The end result was me crying, "Well hell.. McCall is only behind by 600,000 votes with 85% of the precints reporting. We still have a chance!" I think Matt changed the channel at that point to "The Man Show" on Comedy Central where I joined the cheering of "ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy Oi! Oi! Oi!" and downing my drink. Hey, at least the night ended on a positive note. I think Matt laughed at me a little, but since he was the one that fixed the drink for me I take no responsibility for my actions *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...