Friday, November 29, 2002


Changing Rooms

Incidentally, I OD-ed on Changing Rooms last night. What a great show. I love how the Brits are brutally honest with the results of their room makeover. Example: "This is crap!" -- as said by a wife of an artist when she saw the modern makeover of a room in an very, very old house. That wasn't the only dissention in the episodes I saw last night. I only wish I had remembered to pop in a videotape to record the whole marathon. By the way, if you ever see it, look for the designer fellow with the long, dark hair. He reminds me of a potential third member of Tears For Fears in their "Sowing The Seeds of Love" phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...