Friday, October 25, 2002


Huge WTF Factor in Latest Dreams

I had some bizarro dreams last night. It basically involved me and some guy running away from an evil, old lady. We hid in a vineyard near a house and watched to see if the lady had drove by looking for us. The owner of the house came out and "caught" us. The guy I had "escaped" with cut his arm on some sharp edge around the door to the house and the owner cleaned up the wound. We went inside, and I noticed that the owner of the house actually looked quite a bit like a former significant other. He even had framed posters of bands that my former was into. Go figure. All sorts of too much information stuff followed and then I woke up. According to various dream interpretation sites, I'm in a good spot in my life but I'm ready to move on and drop some of the baggage I've been carrying around. Made sense and I was glad to know that the sites weren't telling me I had a subconscious longing for sex with strangers. Maybe I've been listening to too much Depeche Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...