Wednesday, October 09, 2002


From Autumn to Sweltering Summer

Matt and I will be taking off for a four-day trip to Orlando this weekend. That means no blogs until we get back. I'm excited about the trip, but not looking forward to 85+ degree days with over 50% humidity. Throw in some scattered thunderstorms and it could be downright miserable. I'm hoping for the best. We are staying in a pretty cool spot, The Hard Rock Hotel, so we'll be close to all the stuff at Universal Studios. The only bad bits will be flying in and out seeing as how our flights are rediculously early in the morning (we fly out at 6:33 am on Friday). Oh well. I did win the trip, so it's not like I can complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...