Friday, September 13, 2002


We're In the Laundry Business

Matt's brother came over last night and helped set up our electrical line for the dryer. We now have a washer and dryer that work. Matt celebrated the moment by washing and drying several loads of dirty laundry. No more laundromats!

Pizza Party at Work

One of our secretaries won a pizza party from a local radio station that she entered back in March. Since the party was for up to 20 people, she invited the Law and Legislative Offices department to join us at noon today. I'm pretty psyched about it because I just ran out of "lunch makings" at home and I was getting a little tired of yogurt or cottage cheese for lunch. It's the little things that count sometimes. Plus, it's something to look forward to today. No one is really around in the office and I'm itching to get on the road as early as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...