Tuesday, September 24, 2002




No.. I don't know what I want to do. Someone suggested recently that I create a type of ezine where I have people from all over the world (or this country at least) write reviews or little stories about where they live/hang out/eat/etc. This person suggested it could be very addictive. I told him in a roundabout way he obviously doesn't read my blog and that's why I have it. To make people addicted? No, to share various views from all over the world (and a lot of my own of course). I am clueless to what I actually want to do to earn a living "when I grow up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...