Tuesday, August 20, 2002


At The Drive-In

Matt and I went to the Drive-In for the first time since both our childhoods. Our friends invited us along although we drove separate cars. XXX and Austin Powers: Goldmember were the two movies. We only stayed for XXX since we had already seen Austin. Movie was great for an action flick. Tony Hawk and Matt Hoffman had cameos. That's all you need to know. It was cool to hang out in the car, yell at the screen and not get yelled at by others, eat really buttery-salty popcorn, and not pay an arm and a leg to see two new films ($10 total for the two of us). I'm hoping the drive-in stays open for at least a month or two more so we can see more movies this way. I'll be sure to bring a thermos of hot chocolate, my own popcorn, soda, candy, etc. so I don't have to buy theirs next time. Oh yeah, the last film I saw at the drive-in (if I recall correctly) was The Black Hole and Sleeping Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...