Monday, July 15, 2002


Bloggery

Sorry to bounce off for a few days without blogging. Sometimes you need to take a break, even if it's unintended. I checked this page and noticed that enetations is experiencing technical difficulties thus no comments are available at this time. When, and if, they reappear, please comment. *grins*

Short Visit

Matt and I went to Cleveland Saturday for a party. Our friends, Christa & Stew, were in town from Toronto for a family get-together and thought it would be fun to have some of the college crew come over. Heidi was there and I got to see Meg for the first time since we graduated from college. It was great fun getting caught up, gossiping, telling stories, and generally laughing hysterically. There is a reason we call Meg, Meg-Squared. I saw this for the first time when I when I traveled to Cleveland for a wedding in 1997. I was the only one of my friends who was 21 years old, so I was delegated to go buy alcohol. Heidi had done my make-up for me since we thought I was going out with some other friends that evening, but we ended up staying in. Meg and I got a little tipsy and laughed all night. Such fun!

Matt and I are going back to Cleveland this coming weekend to see the Infinity Class (local music organization for at-risk kids) perform at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Friday afternoon. Then we're hanging out with Heidi and friends that weekend. Good times. Cleveland is an awesome city, but I don't know if I could live there. I still wish I could have graduated from Baldwin-Wallace, but I can't change that. It was my decision to transfer afterall.

Surprise

I received an email from a friend on Thursday I really hadn't expected to ever hear from again. It was almost a pleasant surprise. Still thinking about it since it did dredge up a few issues. I wrote back, but haven't received a second response. I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...