Tuesday, June 11, 2002


Must De-Stress

I'm absolutely full to the brim with stress. Probably talking about it on here doesn't help, but at least it's better than thinking about work. I have so much work this week and next. Nothing like working on at least 7 press releases at once. Now, that might not seem like much, but when you take into account that it means bugging at least 7 people for information for the release, having those at least 7 people fact/quote check the release once I finally can write, getting approval for the 7 releases from 3 people at least 7 times, and then finally sending out the releases to the media.. well, that's a lot of time and work. On top of that, the house is a disaster. The kitchen is at least. I already guilt-tripped Matt about that. It's his responsibility and we've ran out of clean juice glasses, bowls, and little plates (not counting butter knives).

Trip Planning

The reservations are made for our two trips to Cleveland in July. The first trip is to see our friends, Christa & Stewart, who will be traveling from Toronto to Cleveland to visit relatives. The second trip is to see the Infinity Group play at the Rock Hall. Of course both trips will be a great opportunity to see Heidi. Sure it means lots of traveling through the month of July, but that's ok if I get to see friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...