Wednesday, April 17, 2002


So-Called-Perfect Summer Compilation

Ok, I think I've got down all the songs to that compilation I referred to as the "perfect" summer compilation:

1. The Cure - Out of This World
2. October Project - Where You Are
3. Portishead - Wandering Star
4. Dave Matthews Band - Crush
5. Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
4. XTC - Church of Women
5. Semisonic - Singing In My Sleep
6. October Project - Be My Hero
7. XTC - The Wheel and The Maypole

I have this feeling I left off a song somewhere.. like there should be at least two more songs in there, but since it was recorded on one side of a 90-minute cassette, I doubt it. I think any compilation I create in the near future will probably include some Crowded House, Dire Straits, Cracker, Bon Jovi, and Talking Heads. Just musing right now.

Shot To Hell

My next two work days are shot to hell with meetings or school tours. I wouldn't mind if the hours weren't going to drive me crazy. Fortunately, I'm getting out of town for a few days (yes.. again) to catch up with some people I haven't seen in months or one in 6 years. That means another drought in daily blogging, but it's all good. Quick fact: I may get to see the Dave Matthews Band a third time this July. They're coming to Darien Lake and I've been itching to hear some of the infamous Lillywhite sessions stuff live (not that I've really heard it on disc.. but I'm sure I did by osmosis via Matt).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...