Friday, April 19, 2002


Out of This Town

I'll be headed out of this town as soon as possible this afternoon. The funny thing is this: I'm getting out of town (for my Dad's birthday), but in a way to get away from work. I mean.. that's what the weekend is for, right? I just found out my boss is also headed up to Rochester, but to see Black Sheep at the Water Street Music Hall (this is the pre-Foreigner band that Lou Gram was a part of.. according to Shep at least). Guess that changes things up a bit! Not that I'll run into him, but I do have to chuckle a little.

So no blogs until then unless I truly get bored or have free-time! Have a super weekend (even though it's going to get cold here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...