Tuesday, April 16, 2002


Misguided Music Compilations

I saw a link to this compilation via Meg. There's just something wrong with putting together a compilation of Gregorian chants and calling it Gregorian Chillout. I mean.. really.

Need Guidance for Compilation

I'm in that Spring mood finally where I need to make a compilation. I have no idea what direction I want to go in musically. Usually I like I choose upbeat, spring-y, summer-y type music but I think I really topped myself last year (or was it two years ago?) with a tape I made. I'll provide the track list for that once I can find the tape, listen to it, and scribe the songs I recorded. It's really quite good!

Off to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...