Monday, March 18, 2002


Sorry for the Vagueness

I'm just in a funk. I don't know if it has anything to do with the gloomy weather. The sudden shift from sunny, warm weather to cool, damp, gray shite. I'm also letting myself dwell on some past shite in my life that I shouldn't dwell on. *shrugs* Don't worry. I'm fine. One good thing. I'm finally understanding why someone told me a long time ago that I needed to listen to Radiohead's Ok Computer through really good headphones. I'm listening through my computer speakers (which are sounding pretty awesome tonight for some odd reason). It's a damn fine album! And I finally am starting to understand why a small faction of my friends were so fanatic about Pink Floyd. What great production! Oh sigh. That just depresses me. Excuse me while I go drown my miseries in a fucking huge cup of tea. Smiles. It's alright. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...