Monday, March 04, 2002


I’m Good… Oh Yeah.. I’m Good

Sometimes you have to give yourself a little ego booster. If you recall several posts ago, I mentioned that we had a pretty good chance of getting one last decent snowstorm before March 14. Well guys, what can I say when you get weather advisories like this:

...CATTARAUGUS-CHAUTAUQUA- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF OLEAN AND JAMESTOWN 1052 AM EST MON MAR 4 2002

...LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING THROUGH THIS EVENING...

A BAND OF LAKE EFFECT SNOW WILL REMAIN OVER MAINLY NORTHERN PARTS OF THE COUNTIES THIS AFTERNOON. FOUR TO SEVEN INCHES WILL ACCUMULATE BEFORE THE BAND MOVES NORTH OUT OF THE COUNTIES BEFORE DUSK.


Mind you. We’ve already received over a foot in some places. Total accumulation should be well over 2 feet for the snowbelt areas. I’m just happy to be right for once.

All this nifty weather wasn’t so swell last night. I had to drive home from Buffalo at a snail’s pace. I was a little worried since you could tell the roads were slippery, but I made it back fine. Only one car was off the road on the NYS Thruway. It was an SUV. Come on. Laugh with me. You know you want to!

I See a Bright Spot

I had a meeting with the person I'll be reporting to.. eventually. We don't know when all the changes will happen, but she just wanted to go over some things. It was a good meeting and it was nice to find out that I do have some people on my side concerning certain frustrations I've been dealing with over the past couple of months. That made me feel really good actually. A nice Monday for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...