Friday, February 08, 2002


Don't Forget The Hired Actors

Matt corrected me on what would have happened had the actual engagement and eventual wedding ever took place:

"Julia, Aaron was going to direct the wedding (including hiring actors to play us so the pictures would look good) and play the voice of God (who would deliver the vows). The solid gold dancers were for the reception. I'm tellin' ya babe, you missed out."

I laughed hysterically at the memory. Really. Those were good times. *grins* It's good to have friends!!

Anyway, I'm all hyped for tomorrow's Mardi Gras party. I just need to get out of town for a little bit. Actually. I just need a vacation. BADLY.

s?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...