Saturday, February 02, 2002


Admist the Vapidness.. There is Music

Would you believe that MTV really does play music videos? Oh yeah, you have to wait until 1am or something to see them, but it's worth it. The only reason this is happening tonight (this morning) is Matt and I fell asleep after eating dinner. At 7pm. It was unintentional. We were talking and snuggling a little and then BAM. Sleep. I woke up after midnight and decided it was a good time to check my email. Matt is downstairs watching Scary Movie 2.

Hey, I tried downloading Audio Galaxy or something or another. If you have this program and have gotten it to download correctly or whatever.. email me. I tried to find a place to contact the administrators of the page, but I was remotely unsuccessful and didn't want to put that much effort into it. Believe me, if I could find an mp3 download site that didn't cost money, was easy to use, and etc. I would be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...