Wednesday, January 30, 2002


One of those weeks..

Ever have one of those weeks? The kind of weeks that you wish you could erase from memory? That’s this week for me. Just about every day has me wondering if I should start looking for another job. It’s been a year since I interviewed for the job I have. I will have been here a year in April. I’m wondering when I’ll ever feel confident about how and what I’m doing. I compared to how I feel and what the situation is currently like to being in math class all over again. You think you understand how to get something done. You do it. Feel a sense of pride that just maybe you got it right this time only to be berated for once again not doing it the way they want you to. I’m getting beyond frustration at this current moment. Maybe I’ll feel better at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...